Cancellation Policy: My office policy requires that sessions be cancelled at least 24 hours (Monday through Friday) prior to the scheduled appointment time to avoid being responsible for the charges. If less than 24 hours notice is given, (calls must be made during normal business hours and does NOT include evenings, weekends and/or holidays), YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $100.00 FEE FOR THE APPOINTMENT. Late fees and cancellation fees are not billable to insurance.
I N S U R A N C E
Payment is due at the time of service.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your insurance plan. Please check your insurance coverage by asking the following questions:
Do I have mental health benefits?
*What is my deductible and has it been met?
*How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
*What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
*Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reimbursement, co-payments, and deductibles depend on your specific plan. In addition, insurance plans typically limit their coverage and allotment of sessions to certain diagnosable mental conditions.
What is an out of network provider?
My services with non-contracted insurances may be considered out of network, and would be covered at those rates. When working with an out of network provider, you pay the full fee at the time of service, and file afterward for reimbursement (or a percentage depending on your insurance policy).
Accepted Forms of Payment
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash, Check, or Debit Card,
Insurance Health Savings Account
S E R V I C E S
- INDIVIDUAL THERAPY. Dr. Kelly works from a person-centered approach and integrates other empirically proven psychotherapeutic modalities to tailor treatment specific to your needs such as CBT, experiential, and humanistic therapies.
- COUPLES THERAPY. Couples therapy is delivered from both a person-centered attachment based modality, emotionally focused couples therapy, as well as a cognitive behavioral therapy approach, Gottman, depending on the needs and personalities of the couple.
- FAMILY/RELATIONSHIP THERAPY. Approaching treatment from an experiential systems approach, Dr. Kelly helps to improve and stabilize familial and other relationships.
- DISTANCE/ONLINE THERAPY. If you live in the state of Nevada, and prefer or need to have therapy from a distance, we can work together via the phone or computer from the privacy of your home or office.
- ADOLESCENT THERAPY. For adolescents 14 years of age and older, Dr. Kelly provides treatment to help with a variety of issues including and not limited to stress, perfectionism, isolation, social skills, bullying, self-esteem, body image issues, and identity issues.
- GRIEF AND LOSS. Dr. Kelly's research on grief and loss has contributed to the development of the PARENT Model of Grief. This model is also one of the models of grief provided by Survivor Outreach Services of the United States Army to offer Gold Star parents support after the loss of a child to death.
S E R V I C E S N O T P R O V I D E D
Dr. Kelly DOES NOT treat clients with the following primary issues. If the primary reason you are seeking treatment is for one of these issues, Dr. Kelly will refer to you to another qualified clinician.
- History of attempted suicide or you are currently and actively having suicidal ideations, thoughts, and plans.
- You have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, or schizoaffective disorder.
- Are currently or intend to become involved in any legal litigation and are seeking psychological treatment or evaluation to support your case, or for custody.
- An active eating disorder (Anorexia or Bulimia).
- Have substance abuse/addiction or gambling issues.
- Children under the age of 14.
Dr. Kelly is not an emergency or crisis center. She is unable to monitor crisis calls 24/7 and on-call availability is not available in this practice. If current clients have a crisis after hours, and Dr. Kelly is unavailable, they are directed to call the crisis line at 1 800 273-8255. You can also text CARE to 839863, or text HOME to 741741 and a crisis counselor will be available to you. If you are an immediate danger to yourself, call 911 and they can send someone to you.